Telangana TS ITI Admission 2023 Online Registration Last Date iti.telangana.gov.in Login, Check Results. ITI Telangana Admission 2023 Last Date is announced. Students Can Apply Online For Telangana ITI Admission Form 2023 by Visiting iti.telangana.gov.in Official Website. TS ITI Admission 2023 Eligibility Criteria and Documents Required to Apply Online For ITI Admission Online Application Form 2023 are Listed Below. Make TS ITI Login to Check Telangana ITI Admission 2023 Merit List / Selection on ITI Telangana Admission 2023 Official Website. ITI Admission Fee and Application Process Trade Wise are listed below.
TS ITI Admission 2023-23 Online Registration
TS ITI Admission 2023 Online Application Form Out. Check How to Apply Online For Telangana ITI Admission 2023. Commissioner of Employment & Training has announced that తెలంగాణ ITI అడ్మిషన్ ఆన్లైన్ దరఖాస్తు ఫారం 2023 తెరవబడింది. మరియు విద్యార్థులు ITI తెలంగాణ అడ్మిషన్ 2023 కోసం ఆన్లైన్లో చివరి తేదీ 31 జూలై 2023 లోపు దరఖాస్తు చేసుకోవచ్చు. The Telangana Industrial Training Institutes Admission 2023 Offline and Online Application For 63 TS Government ITI & 212 Private ITI of Telangana are released on Single Admission Portal. Check Telangana ITI Admission 2023 Eligibility Criteria and Documents Required are listed Below. The ITI Admission 2023 Telangana is Based on the Academic Records of Applicant and ITI Reservation Category.
Telangana ITI Admission Online Application Form 2023
ITI Telangana Admission 2023 Online Application Form Last Date is announced under the Directorate of Employment and Training Telangana. Get Complete TS ITI Admission 2023 Open For 23 Engineering and 6 Non – Engineering Trades of ITI Courses 2023. The Telangana ITI Admission Reservation System is Such As SC-15%, ST-6%, BCA-7%, BCB-10%, BCC-1%, BCD-7% BCE-4%, etc. ITI Admission Reservation Criteria 2023 is listed below. Visit iti.telangana.gov.in Admission 2023 Online Application Form Last Date and ITI Admission 2023 Merit List is given below.
iti.telangana.gov.in Admission 2023 Login
|Name of Admission
||ITI Telangana Admission 2023-24
|ITI Admission Under
||Directorate of Employment and Training Telangana
|ITI Admission Run By
||Commissioner of Employment & Training India
|Mode of Admission
|TS ITI Admission Eligibility
||Students who have Passed 8th, 10th, etc. Courses
||63 TS Government ITI & 212 Private ITI
|Telangana ITI Admission For
||23 Engineering & 6 Non – Engineering ITI Course Trades
|Admission Based on
||Academic Record & Reservation Schedule
|ITI Admission Official Website
TS ITI Admission 2023 Eligibility Criteria
- Applicant must have Passed their 8th Class For Low Courses.
- Students must have Passed their 10th with the Recognised State, Central or Equivalent Board.
- The applicant has to Pass the ITI Common Entrance Test For ITI Admission.
Telangana ITI Admission Reservation Criteria 2023
||Reservation Percentage %
|Schedule Caste (SC)
|Scheduled Tribe (ST)
ITI Telangana Admission 2023 Last Date
|TS ITI Admission Start
||1st July 2023
|ITI Admission Last Date
||31st July 2023
||July 2023 / August 2023
|1st Merit List
|2nd Merit List
|Final ITI Admission Selection List
|ITI Admission Counselling Date
||Start with the Merit List Announcement
|TS ITI Admission Fee Submission
||With Counselling Form
|Last Date to Submit Admission For
||September 2023 (with Late Fees)
Documents Required TS ITI Admission 2023
- Recent Passport size photographs etc.
- Id Proof like Aadhar Card, PAN Card, etc.
- Caste Certificate
- Character Certificate
- Domicile Certificate
- 8th Marksheet
- 10th Marksheet
- Transfer Certificate
- Sports Certificate
- Migration Certificate
TS ITI Admission 2023 Fees Criteria
|TS ITI Course Fees
How to Apply Online For Telangana ITI Admission Online Application Form 2023
- Applicants have to first visit the Telangana ITI Admission Official Website i.e. http://iti.telangana.gov.in/index.html.
- Home Page Click on Registration if already Registered then click on Sign In.
- In the New tab, the Registration Form will open.
- Enter Name, Father and Mother Name, Gender, Date of Birth, Mobile Number, etc.
- Now Create Password and Click on Sign Up.
- The Board will Send Login ID and Password to Registered Mobile Number & Email.
- Click on Login and Make Login.
- Now Click on My Application Form After Login.
- In the new tab, the Admission Form will open.
- Enter all the details in the Application Form.
- Upload the Scanned Documents asked in the Form.
- Click on Save and Proceed.
- Now Select ITI Trade and Seats Opens As per Asked and Required.
- Pay the Fees through Online Fee Payment Method.
- Take the hard copy of the application form & payment receipt for further use.
iti.telangana.gov.in 2023 Admission Form Link