The Labour Class is one of the majority classes present in the middle-class sector. The Government of India pays special attention to these classes to provide them with financial support. Therefore, the Government launches various schemes for these things annually. One such scheme is known as the Labour Scholarship scheme. This scheme is made for students whose parents are working in the labor sector through which they could get scholarships. Here we will be looking at Labour Scholarship 2023 and all the important things which should be known about the same.
Labour Card Scholarship 2023
The Labour Card Scholarship is offered annually by the Ministry of Labour and Employment. This is done for the welfare and financial support of the students whose parents work in the labor sector. The parents can enroll their students in this scholarship, but a procedure needs to be followed for the same. There is an age limit for the students in which the parents could enroll for them. An amount has been specified, and all the labor class families who make less than the same every fiscal year can apply for the same. Their children would receive the scholarship, and the last date for form submission can be seen on the official website.
Labour Card Scholarship 2023 Apply Online
|Scholarship Name||Labour Card Scholarship|
|Beneficiaries||Children of Labour class|
|Starting Date||Update Soon|
|Last Date||Available Soon|
Labour Card Scholarship 2023 Eligibility Criteria
Let us have a look at the eligibility criteria which need to be fulfilled before filling the application for Labour Card Scholarship 2023. These things need to be fulfilled to be eligible for the same-
- The child’s parent must be working for at least 6 months in Beedi, Iron Ore Manganese & Chrome Mines, Limestone & Dolomite Mines, or Cine with full-time employment.
- The total monthly family income should not exceed 10 thousand rupees.
- The students must have passed the qualifying exam on the first attempt.
- Students who have enrolled in the related courses will not be eligible.
- The Indian Government must recognize the institution to which the scholarship would be applied.
- It is necessary for the scholar to have their own Bank account.
When all of the above points have been fulfilled, the child will be eligible for the Labour Card Scholarship 2023.
Labour Card Scholarship 2023 Amount
|1st to 4th||1000 Rs.|
|5th to 8th||1500 Rs.|
|9th Grade||2000 Rs.|
|10th Grade||2000 Rs.|
|11th and 12th||3000 Rs.|
|Professional Training||25000 Rs.|
Documents Required For Labour Card Scholarship 2023
Now, we will be having a look at the list of documents that would be required at the time when the candidates have to fill out the application form. These documents are as follows-
- Photocopy of the front page of a canceled cheque. (Bank Pass Book copy can also work)
- Employee’s Identification card photocopy for the verification process.
- Photocopy or Original Copy of Passing Certificate or Grade Report of Previous Year.
- Income certificate which the Revenue authority has issued.
If the candidates have all the required documents, they will be eligible for the Labour Card Scholarship 2023.
Steps To Apply Online For Labour Card Scholarship 2023
At last, we will be looking at the process through which the candidates could apply for Labour Card Scholarship 2023.
- First, the candidates must go to the official website.
- Now, they would be taken to the Home Page, after which they must select the New Registration section to start filling out the form.
- There would be some instructions displayed for candidates to read and tick to Continue.
- Now, the candidates have to enter their details and continue with the form.
- At the end, they can submit the form by filling in the required verification details, and the form will be sent to review.
Labour Card Scholarship 2023 Official Links
|Scholarship Application Form Link||Click Here|
|Official Website||Check Here|
|For Latest Updates||Admission Forms|