Bishop School Pune Admission Form 2022-23 are released For all three Campus Camp, Kalyaninagar and Undri of the Institution. The Bishop Education Group has Announced the Admission Form For the Nursery and 12th Classes. Bishop Online Application Admission Form 2022 is available on the official website i.e. thebishopsschool.org. The Bishop School Kalyani Nagar Pune, Camp, and Undri Campus are affiliated with Indian School Certificate Examinations (ICSE) Board. The Bishop School Fee Structure Pune is revised every year for all three campuses. Students can read all about the Bishop School Online Admission Form 2022 from the post below.
- 1 Bishop School Online Application Admission Form 2022
- 2 www.thebishopsschool.org – Bishop School Admission Notification 2022-23
- 3 How to Apply Online For Bishop School Online Application Admission Form 2022-23?
Bishop School Online Application Admission Form 2022
There are lots of education groups in Maharashtra with different Education Boards. But when it comes to the best Indian School Certificate Examinations (ICSE) Board the Bishop School is at the top. Students from all over India can apply for the School and that what the reason the school has more than 10500 plus students strength. The Bishop School Fees Payment and Online Application Admission Services made the school more flexible and available to the student everywhere. Students can check the Bishop School Admission Recruitment with Online Application Form Submission Process from this page.
www.thebishopsschool.org – Bishop School Admission Notification 2022-23
|Name of School||Bishop School|
|Location||Pune, Maharashtra India|
|Post For||Admission 2022-23 Notification|
|Campus Available||Camp, Kalyaninagar and Undri|
|Affiliated By||Indian School Certificate Examinations (ICSE)|
|Admission For||Nursery to 12th|
|Admission Based on||Ability and Previous grade of Student|
Bishop School Admission Requirements & Eligibility 2022
All the Applicants who Applying For Admission to Bishop School Must read the Eligibility to Apply Online For Bishop applications which are listed below.
- Students must have qualified his last exam with good marks.
- Applicants have to Submit and Verify the Required Documents.
- Students have to submit the Transfer Certificate.
Bishop School Camp, Kalyaninagar & Undri Age Criteria
|Nursery (Kalyaninagar & Undri)||3 to 3.11 years|
|Lower KG||4 to 4.11 years|
|UKG||5 to 5.11 years|
|std. I||6 to 6.11 years|
|std. II||7 to 7.11 years|
|std. III||8 to 8.11 years|
|std. IV||9 to 9.11 years|
|std. V||10 to 10.11 years|
|std. VI||11 to 11.11 years|
|std. VII||12 to 12.11 years|
|std. VIII||13 to 13.11 years|
|std. IX||14 to 14.11 years|
|std. X||15 to 15.11 years|
|Class 11||16 to 18 years|
Bishop School Document Required List 2022
The List of Documents Required which should be submitted during Online Application and Admission are listed below.
- Recent Passport size Photo
- Aadhar Card
- Residential Certificate
- Transfer Certificate
- Domicile Certificate
- Date of Birth Certificate
- Caste Certificate
- Previous Year Marksheet
- Migration (For Board Changes)
How to Apply Online For Bishop School Online Application Admission Form 2022-23?
As it is very clear that Bishop Admission Application Form is available Online. To Apply Online For Bishop Admission students can follow the steps below.
- First of all visit the Bishop School Portal i.e. https://www.thebishopsschool.org/.
- The home page of the official website will open.
- Click on Admission.
- Now In the New tab click on the Admission Form Link.
- Enter all the details asked in the Application Form.
- Upload the scanned documents.
- Click on Submit.
- Take the hard copy of the Application Form to pay and submit at school during the verification and enrollment process.
Bishop School Camp, Kalyaninagar, & Undri Pune Fees Structure
The Bishop School Fees Structure has been designed by the Institution Management under the Government and Academic Fees Guidelines Rule. All the Students who are enrolled have to submit the Fees into two equal parts. Fees for extras such as private tuitions, etc. are not added to School Fees Calendar. Fine of Rs. 5 rupees will be taken if the fees are not deposited at a time.
|Official Website||Click Here|