Odisha Mo Ghara Yojana 2023 Registration (Apply Online) Amount, Application Form, Beneficiary List @ rhodisha.gov.in – Odisha Government CM Naveen Patnaik announced Odisha Mo Ghara Yojana 2023 to provide pucca houses to all the houseless and those staying in Kutcha houses. Mo Ghara Yojana 2023 Odisha launched on 29th of May 2023. And as per Odisha Mo Ghara Scheme 2023 Details, all beneficiaries will get their Pucca House by getting Credit Linked Housing Loan of Rs 3 Lakhs. All eligible applicants can apply online for Odisha Mo Ghara Application Form 2023 from 15th June 2023 though official website rhodisha.gov.in.
Odisha Mo Ghara Yojana 2023
Odisha Mo Ghara Yojana 2023 Online Registration Link activated from 15th June 2023 at rhodisha.gov.in. All eligible can apply online for Odisha Mo Ghara Scheme 2023 through direct link given here. Mo Ghara Yojana 2023 Odisha Online Application Form available at Odisha Mo Ghara Portal. Citizens who have income of less than Rs 25000/- per month and do not have a pucca house are eligible to apply online for Odisha Mo Ghara Yojana 2023. All beneficiaries will get loan of Rs 3 Lakh Amount which has to be paid in 10 Years and this amount can be used to make a home. To get approval for Odisha Mo Ghara Yojana Beneficiary List, you have to submit all the copies of Documents Required for Odisha Mo Ghara Scheme Form 2023.
Odisha Mo Ghara Yojana 2023 Online Registration
All who are looking for Odisha Mo Ghara Yojana 2023 Online Registration Link, we informed you that Mo Ghara Yojana 2023 Registration starts from 15th of June 2023. People can do online registration for Mo Ghara Scheme 2023 through official website rhodisha.gov.in. Odisha Mo Ghara Yojana 2023 started to provide Pucca House to all citizens of Odisha who have Kutcha houses. All beneficiaries will get Rs. 3 Lakh Loan Amount to make their Pucca House and the amount to be paid in 10 Years.
rhodisha.gov.in Mo Ghara Scheme 2023 Apply Online
|Post For||Odisha Mo Ghara Yojana 2023 Registration|
|Scheme Launched By||Odisha CM Naveen Patnaik|
|Scheme Launched On||29th May 2023|
|Mo Ghara Scheme Purpose||Housing for All Families|
|Eligibility For Scheme||Family with income less than Rs 25000/- per month|
|Benefits of Mo Ghara Yojana||Easy Loan Disbursal of Rs 3 Lakh and Easy Repayment Plans|
|Mo Ghara Yojana 2023 Registration Date||15th June 2023|
Odisha Mo Ghara Yojana Eligibility 2023
- Citizens who are having Kutcha House or are living in a single concrete room are eligible for scheme.
- Whose family income is less than Rs. 25000/- per month.
- Citizens belonging to SC, ST and other reserved categories are eligible to apply for this scheme.
- People who are doing Government Job or have 4 Wheeler are not eligible for this scheme.
Odisha Mo Ghara Scheme Benefits 2023
- All eligible will get Subsidized Loan of upto Rs. 3 lakh under the Housing Scheme.
- All beneficiaries does not require to pay Processing Fees and other taxes for this scheme.
- Citizens will get easy repayment Plans to pay loan amount.
- SC/ST Category applicants will extra Subsidy of Rs. 10000/-.
|Loan Amount||Subsidy Available|
|Rs 1 Lakh||Rs. 30,000/-|
|Rs 1.5 Lakh||Rs. 45,000/-|
|Rs 2 Lakh||Rs. 60,000/-|
|Rs 3 Lakh||Rs. 60,000/-|
Documents Required for Odisha Mo Ghara Scheme 2023
- Income Certificate.
- Domicile Certificate.
- Land Record Details.
- Caste Certificate if Applicable.
- Ration Card.
- Aadhar Card.
- PwD Certificate if Applicable.
How To Apply Online For Odisha Mo Ghara Yojana 2023
- First of all you need to open official website i.e rhodisha.gov.in.
- Now click on Mo Ghara Yojana.
- After that read complete details regarding this scheme.
- Now click on Registration Link.
- And fill all required details carefully and correctly.
- After that upload all required documents in correct format.
- Now click on Submit button.
Odisha Mo Ghara Yojana 2023 Application Form Link
|Mo Ghara Yojana Registration Link||Click Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|
|For Latest Updates||Admission Forms|
Odisha Mo Ghara Scheme 2023 FAQs
Odisha Mo Ghara Yojana 2023 Registration starts from 15th June 2023.
All the citizens who have family income of less than Rs 25,000/- per month are eligible to apply for Odisha Mo Ghara Scheme 2023.