CRCS Sahara Refund Portal Login Link @ mocrefund.crcs.gov.in Claim Your Disbursed – Central Registrar of Cooperative Societies (CRCS) launched Sahara Refund Portal on 18th July 2023. The main aim to launch CRCS Sahara Refund Portal to distribute Rs 5000 crore to all authorized members of cooperative societies of the Sahara Group. All eligible depositors can submit online applications at mocrefund.crcs.gov.in.
CRCS Sahara Refund Portal
Hon’ble Union Minister for Home & Cooperation, Shri Amit Shah launched CRCS Sahara Refund Portal to provide refund to investors whose investment time has expired. Through this online portal depositors will get their money back, starting with Rs 10,000 per depositor in the initial phase. All depositors are informed that they have to registered themself at Sahara Refund Portal official website i.e mocrefund.crcs.gov.in. Depositors can do CRCS Sahara Refund Portal Registration using last four digit of aadhar card and mobile number registered with aadhar card.
Sahara Refund Portal Login
CRCS Sahara Refund Portal started to provide money back to investors who invest their money to Sahara Group. In first phase, all registered investors will get Rs. 10000+ refund of their investments. All registered depositors will do Sahara Refund Portal Login through https://mocrefund.crcs.gov.in/Depositor/Login. And check their Sahara Refund Status. Depositors can use aadhar number and mobile number to get Login at CRCS Sahara Refund Portal. Here we provide complete details How to get Refund of your investment at Sahara Group.
mocrefund.crcs.gov.in Refund Portal Link
|Name of Portal
|CRCS Sahara Refund Portal
|Hon’ble Union Minister for Home & Cooperation, Shri Amit Shah
|Central Registrar of Cooperative Societies (CRCS)
|Portal Launched Date
|18th July 2023
|Main Aim of Portal
|To distribute Rs 5000 crore to investors of Sahara Group
|Required Details for Registration
|Aadhar Card and Mobile Number
Steps For CRCS Sahara Refund Portal Registration
- Firstly, all depositors need to open official website i.e mocrefund.crcs.gov.in.
- Now click on Depositor Registration link from homepage.
- After that enter your last 4 digit of aadhar card.
- And enter registered mobile number with aadhar card.
- After that click on Get OTP.
- Now enter OTP received on mobile number.
- And click on Verify OTP button.
CRCS Sahara Refund Portal Login Process
- First of all registered depositors have to visit official website i.e mocrefund.crcs.gov.in.
- Now click on Depositor Login link from homepage.
- After that login page will open.
- Now enter your aadhar number and mobile number.
- After that click on Get OTP and enter the same.
- And click on Verify OTP.
- Now click on I Agree button.
- After that fill all your personal details correctly.
- And then enter Claim Details.
- And at last Generate Form.
- And upload required documents.
CRCS Sahara Refund Portal Direct Links
|Sahara Refund Portal Link
|For Latest Updates
Sahara Refund Portal FAQs
Sahara Refund Portal launched on 18th July 2023.
To get Sahara Refund, depositors need to registered themself at Sahara Refund Portal.