Andhra Pradesh Bachelors of Education (BEd) Admission 2024 Application is started under the AP EdCET B.Ed Notification 2024 PDF. All the students who have passed their Graduation Degree can fill out the BEd Admission Form 2024 Now.
Complete the Andhra Pradesh Education Common Entrance Test (AP EdCET) 2024 Registration by Clicking on cets.apsche.ap.gov.in Official Website Link given below. Check the Complete Information of BEd Admission 2024 like the Last Date, Eligibility Criteria, Age Limit, Documents Required, and AP EdCET Notification 2024 From Here.
AP EdCET 2024 Application Form
Sri Padmavati Mahila Visvavidyalayam Tirupati organized the AP EdCET 2024 under the Guidance of the Andhra Pradesh Council of Higher Education (APSCHE). Applicants who have passed their 10th, 12th, and UG Degree Marksheet Can Fill Out the AP EDCET 2024 Application Form.
AP EDCET Application Last Date is April 2024. After that BEd Admission Entrance Exam is Conducted. Based on the Entrance Exam and Academic Records of Students Final List For Admission is released. Check Out Complete AP EdCET 2024 Application Details From Here.
APSCHE BEd Admission 2024
Andhra Pradesh State Council of Higher Education Conducts Various Entrance Exam For Various Courses. AP EdCET 2024 is the Entrance Exam For Bachelor in Education (B.Ed) Admission 2023. Click on cets.apsche.ap.gov.in EdCET Application Direct Link and Fill Out the BEd Online Application Form.
Applicants having Names in the Admission Entrance Exam List 2024. These Selected Candidates have to go for BEd Counselling at the allotted College. Students have to Submit AP EdCET 2024 Application Forms and Course Fees to the Allotted College.
AP EdCET B.Ed Notification 2024 PDF
|AP EdCET 2024 Application Form
|Bachelor in Education (B.Ed)
|Sri Padmavati Mahila Visvavidyalayam Tirupati
|Andhra Pradesh State Council of Higher Education
|Who can Apply
|Students who have a UG Degree
|AP EdCET Full Form
|Andhra Pradesh Education Common Entrance Test
|March 2024 to April 2024
|19 Years Onwards
|EdCET Exam Date
|Teacher Training Course
|Selection Based On
|BEd Entrance Exam and Academic Record
|B.Ed Official Website
Eligibility Criteria For AP EdCET B.Ed Admission 2024
- All the Applicants must have passed their 10th 10th & 12th From the Recognised State or Central Board.
- The minimum age of the applicant should be above 19 Years.
- Students must have a UG Degree with 40% or 50% Marks from a Recognised University.
- To Get Admission Students have to Pass the Andhra Pradesh Education Common Entrance Test (AP EdCET).
AP EdCET 2024 Application Last Date
|B.Ed Admission Notification
|Start of Admission
|Last Date to Apply
|B.Ed Exam Date
|Exam Admit Card Release
|Result / Cut Off /Answer Key
|Counselling For College
|July 2024 & August 2024
Documents Required For AP EdCET B.Ed Application 2024
- Passport Size Photo & Signature
- Identity Cards like Aadhar cards, PAN cards, etc.
- Domicile Certificate
- 10th Marksheet
- 12th Marksheet
- NSS/NCC Certificate
- UG Marksheet
- Transfer Certificate
- Migration Certificate
- Residential Proof
- Income Certificate
- Caste Certificate
- Disability Certificates.
Andhra Pradesh BEd Admission Fees
All the applicants are hereby informed that the AP EdCET 2024 Application Fee is fixed by the Andhra Pradesh State Council of Higher Education. Category Wise Andhra Pradesh BEd Admission Fee is listed in the Table Below.
|Name of Category
|Other Backward Class (OBC)
|Schedule Caste (SC)
|Scheduled Tribe (ST)
Steps to Fill Out AP EdCET BEd Application Form 2024
- Visit the Andhra Pradesh Education Common Entrance Test i.e. https://cets.apsche.ap.gov.in/.
- From the Home Page Click on Admission 2024 Option and Click on AP EDCET 2024 Option.
- This will redirect you to the AP EdCET BEd Application Website i.e. https://edcet-sche.aptonline.in/.
- First Complete the B.Ed EdCET Admission Registration 2024.
- Make Login and Click on the Application Form Link.
- Here Click on the Apply Online Option.
- In the new tab, the Application Form Page will Open.
- Enter all the Details Asked.
- Upload Scanned Documents Asked.
- Click on Submit and Next.
- Pay the Application Fee through an Online Payment Method.
- Save the Application Form PDF and Payment Receipt For Further Use.
AP EdCET BEd Admission Selection Process
All the Candidates are hereby informed that the AP BEd Admission will Andhra Pradesh Education Common Entrance Test (AP EDCET 2024) and the Academic Record of Students.
Students are hereby informed that they should have scored good marks and should have all the Scanned Documents Asked. Applicants Should check all the AP EdCET BEd Entrance Exam Pattern and Syllabus PDFs by Visiting cets.apsche.ap.gov.in Official Website.
cets.apsche.ap.gov.in BEd Admission Official Website Link
|AP EdCET 2024 Link
|For Latest Update