sbm.gov.in Registration Status 2022 List, SBM Gov In Phase 2 Login, App Download. Check Swachh Bharat Mission Gramin Sauchlaya Panchayat List. India’s government has initiated the second phase of Swacch Bharat Mission. A citizen of India can participate in this program to clean our country. For Swacch Bharat Mission Apply online candidates have to visit the official website sbm.gov.in. To check the Eligibility Criteria, Documents Required, Last Date, and How to apply online you have to read this post.
- 1 sbm.gov.in Registration Status 2022
- 2 Swacch Bharat Mission Sauchalaya Application Status
- 3 Swachh Bharat Mission Gramin Sauchlaya Panchayat List
- 4 sbm.gov.in Registration Last date
- 5 sbm.gov.in Registration Eligibility Criteria
- 6 sbm.gov.in Phase 2 Login
sbm.gov.in Registration Status 2022
Our prime minister Narendra Modi has been launched a mission on 2nd October 2014 named Swacch Bharat Mission. To make a neat and clean India by this there is very development has come front of us. So they decided to launch the second phase of Swacch Bharat Mission. Candidates who want to take participation have to apply online application form by visiting the official website sbm.gov.in. There are no charges that have been taken to apply for online application form for the Swacch Bharat Mission phase second. Other Important information is given below.
Swacch Bharat Mission Sauchalaya Application Status
sbm.gov.in Registration has been started candidates can apply online application form. For Online sbm.gov.in application form you have to apply by using your documents. Job seekers can also apply for Swacch Bharat Mission Phase Second they can get Rs.10,000/- to Rs. 12,000 for doing their jobs. Candidates can apply to provide for water availability, including for storing, hand-washing, and cleaning toilets. And Both genders Male and female can apply for sbm.gov.in Registration. If any candidate has faced a problem while applying application form can take help from the helpline number.
Swachh Bharat Mission Gramin Sauchlaya Panchayat List
|Name Of Event||Swacch Bharat Mission Phase Second|
|Organized By||Prime Minister Narendra Modi ji|
|Name Of Department||Department Of Drinking Water & Sanitation Ministry of Jai Shakti|
|Under the||Government of India|
|Release Date of Application Form||Available Soon|
|Last Date Of Application Form||Available Soon|
|Mode Of application||Online|
|Helpline Number||1800 103 3817|
sbm.gov.in Registration Last date
Candidates who are thought to apply sbm.gov.in Registration online application form. Have to know that you can apply soon because the Swacch Bharat Mission Phase Second organizers are not announced a release date yet. But it will be available soon keep in touch with us. And be checking for sbm.gov.in Registration Last date. Because after last registration you cant able to take part in this mission.
sbm.gov.in Registration Eligibility Criteria
candidates who are applying in sbm.gov.in Registration can check the eligibility criteria here.
- The applicant Should be an Indian citizen.
- All required documents are necessary while applying online application form.
- Both males And Females can app
Documents Required For sbm.gov.in Registration
A list of the documents given is required for applying the online application form for Swacch Bharat Mission.
- Passport size photographs.
- Identity Proof i.e. Aaadhar card, PAN Card, etc.
- Domicile Certificate.
- Cast certificate.
- Residential Proof.
- Bank Passbook.
- Mobile Number.
- Email Id (Optional)
sbm.gov.in Phase 2 Login
Those who want to Login into sbm.gov.in Phase 2. can login easily by using the following steps.
- First, you have to visit the official website sbm.gov.in.
- The home page will open on your screen.
- Click on the login option given on the home page.
- Now fill in all your details asked there i.e. Email id and mobile number.
- Again that click on the login option given below side of the details filling.
- Through this process, a candidate can quickly for login into this portal.
|Official Website||Click Here|
|For Latest Updates||Admission Forms|