JK HRMS Portal Registration – The Government of Jammu and Kashmir has started JK HRMS Portal Registration. Government employees of Jammu and Kashmir state can now able to apply here to update their Service details. Candidates who want to apply online to update their details have to visit the official portal hrms.jk.gov.in. To check JK HRMS Portal Registration Eligibility Criteria, Documents Required, Last Date & how to apply Online read this post carefully.
JK HRMS Portal Registration
JK HRMS Portal Registration has been launched. The Government Employees of Jammu and Kashmir Can apply online for the JK HRMS Registration Application form by visiting the direct link hrms.jk.gov.in. And the Full form of JK HRMS is JAMMU AND KASHMIR HUMAN RESOURCE MANAGEMENT SYSTEM. Through this portal candidates can update their service details sitting at home. Also, this portal is save their time and money.
|Name Of Portal
|JK HRMS Portal Registration
|JAMMU AND KASHMIR HUMAN RESOURCE MANAGEMENT SYSTEM
|Government of Jammu and Kashmir
|Mode Of Registration
|Portal Launched On
|18th October 2022
|Jammu and Kashmir
JK HRMS Portal Registration Last Date
JK HRMS Portal Registration has been started. Candidates can able to apply for their online application form. Be careful of JK HRMS Portal Registration Last Date because after that you can not be able to JK HRMS registration. And you have to fill in all your details as per your documents otherwise your registration will be failed while the documents verification.
Check out the following steps for JK HRMS Registration Login.
- Go to the official website.
- JK HRMS Portal Registration home page will open.
- Now Enter your User Name, Password, and captcha has given there.
- After that click on login.
- Then enter your 6-digit OTP received in the Email.
- Now you are successfully logged in.
JK HRMS Portal Registration Eligibility Criteria
Candidates check out the Eligibility Criteria Before Applying online for JK HRMS Portal Registration.
- Applicants should be Government Employees.
- A domicile Certificate must be necessary.
Documents Required For JK HRMS Portal Registration
A list of required documents necessary for JK HRMS Portal Registration is listed below.
- Passport Size Photographs.
- ID Proof.
- Domicile Certificate.
- Cast Certificate.
- Service Details.
- Mobile Number.
- Email ID.
How To Apply Online For JK HRMS Portal Registration?
Those who want to apply online for JK HRMS Portal Registration. Candidates can apply online easily by using the given steps one by one.
- First, you have to visit the official website hrms.jk.gov.in.
- The home page will open on your Screen.
- Click on the Employee Registration.
- Now Enter your details asked there i.e. Email & Mobile Number.
- Then you will be on the documents verification process.
- Upload all your scanned documents asked there and submit Them.
- After successfully Registration, you will be notified by SMS or Email.
- Take out a hard copy of successful Registration for further issues.
|For Latest Updates