IHIP HMIS Portal Login 2023 For Integrated Disease Surveillance Programme Data Entry and IHIP Forms Filling is available now. All the IHIP Portal Entry Format and Forms Filling can be Done After ihip.nhp.gov.in.hmis Login 2023. Citizens and Candidates are Advised to Download IHIP App For IHIP Portal 2023 Regular Updates made by the Ministry of Health and Family Welfare India.
IHIP HMIS Portal Data Entry and Forms 2023
IHIP Daily Report Login and Date Entry Format Filling to Keep Integrated Health Information Platform Update. All the Citizens and IHIP Members are Hereby Informed that the Integrated Disease Surveillance Programme has been Updated For the IHIP 2023. The National Health Programmes (NHP) For Communicable Diseases and Non-Communicable Diseases are Also Made. The Ministry of Health and Family Welfare Government of India has announced that www.ihip.nhp.gov.in Login is important for those who are Filling out IHIP Portal Daily Data Entry and Forms Like IHIP P Form 2023. Check IHIP Portal Data Entry and Forms 2023 and Login Recovery all Updates From here.
ihip.nhp.gov.in.hmis Login 2023
Health Management Information System (HMIS) Makes the IHIP Portal a Direct Link For Heath and Family Welfare Under the Government of India. The IHIP Forms Download and IHIP Portal Data Entry Filling are Available Online on IHIP App Download. The Ministry of Health and Family Welfare Official Authority has announced the IHIP Portal Login 2023 Latest Update. Check IHIP Portal 2023 App Download and Other Information Form Here.
IHIP Portal 2023 Update
|Post For||IHIP Portal Login 2023 Update|
|Portal Name||IHIP Portal|
|Managed by||Ministry of Health and Family Welfare|
|IHIP Full Form||Integrated Health Information Platform|
|Served Under||Integrated Disease Surveillance Programme|
|IHIP Provide||National Health Programmes (NHP)|
|Login by||User Name and Password|
|Must Check||IHIP Date Entry, Format, & Forms|
|IHIP Portal Motive||Tracking Disease Early Warning Signals|
How to Make IHIP HMIS Portal Login 2023?
- Candidates have to First Visit the Integrated Health Information Platform (IHIP) Official Website i.e. https://ihip.nhp.gov.in/idsp/#!/.
- From Home Page Check the IHIP Portal 2023 Latest Update.
- Here Click on Sign In.
- In the new tab, Login Page will Open.
- Enter your Username and Password.
- Fill in the Captcha Asked.
- Click on Login.
- Now Make IHIP Portal Daily Report, Data Entry Formats, and Forms Process.
IHIP Programmes For Communicable Diseases
- National Centre for Disease Control
- Integrated Disease Surveillance Programme
- Guinea Worm Eradication Programme (GWEP)
- Yaws Eradication Programme (YEP)
- National Viral Hepatitis Surveillance Programme
- National Rabies Control Programme
- Programme for Prevention and Control of Leptospirosis
- Inter-Sectoral Coordination for Prevention and Control of Zoonotic Diseases
- National Vector Borne Disease Control Programme
- National Malaria Elimination Program
- Kala-Azar Control Programme
- National Filaria Control Programme
- Japanese Encephalitis Control Programme
- Dengue and Dengue Hemorrhagic fever
- National Public Health Surveillance Programme
- National AIDS Control Programme
- Revised National Tuberculosis Control Programme
- National Leprosy Eradication Programme
- Universal Immunization Programme
IHIP Programmes For Non-Communicable Diseases
- National Tobacco Control Programme(NTCP)
- National Programme for Prevention and Control of Cancer, Diabetes, Cardiovascular Diseases & Stroke (NPCDCS)
- National Programme for Control Treatment of Occupational Diseases
- National Programme for Prevention and Control of Deafness (NPPCD)
- National Mental Health Programme (NMHP)
- National Programme for Control of Blindness (NPCB)
- National Nutritional Programmes (NNP)
- National Iodine Deficiency Disorders Control Programme (NIDDCP)
- Mid-Day Meal Programme (MMP)
- National Oral Health Programme (NOHP)
- National Programme for Prevention and Control of Fluorosis (NPPCF)
- Reproductive Maternal Newborn Child and Adolescent Health (RMNCH+A)
- National Rural Health Mission(NRHM)
- National Urban Health Mission(NUHM)
- National Mental Health Programme
- National Water Supply and Sanitation Programme
- Department of Animal Husbandry Dairying & Fisheries(DADF)
- National Animal Disease Reporting System(NADRS)
- Environment, Forest and Climate Change(MoEFCC)
Steps to For IHIP App Download
- Visit Google Play Store on Your Mobile.
- Now in the search box Type IHIP App.
- Tap to Search.
- Now Check IHIP App Icon and Details.
- Tap to Download and Install.
- Wait For Downloading and Installation of the App.
- Visit Home Screen and Check IHIP App.
- Open App Make Login Check Regular Updates and Fill in Data Entry Also.
ihip.nhp.gov.in Login Direct Link
|IHIP Login Link||Click Here|
|IHIP Portal Link||Click Here|
|For Latest Update||Admission Forms|