Covid 3rd Dose Registration Portal – Cowin.gov.in Precaution / Booster Dose Registration Official Link Available Here. Check Covid 3rd Dose Slot Booking Registration Website For Covid Vaccine Booster Dose Registration 2022 Date. Covid Precaution Dose Registration starts from 10th April 2022 on Cowin Portal i.e Cowin.gov.in. All who are above 18 Years can do Online Covid Vaccine Booster Dose Registration.
- 1 Covid 3rd Dose Registration Portal
- 2 Who Is Eligible For Covid 3rd Dose Registration?
- 3 Cowin.gov.in Booster Dose Registration
- 4 Covid Vaccine Precaution Dose Registration
- 5 Cowin.gov.in App 3rd Booster Dose Slot Booking
- 6 Covid 3rd Dose Slot Booking Registration
- 7 How Register For Covid-19 Vaccine 3rd Booster Dose at cowin.gov.in
- 8 What Can Be Possible Side Effects Of 3rd Dose Vaccine?
Covid 3rd Dose Registration Portal
Covid-19 3rd Dose Registration are being done at cowin.gov.in. As the New Year started a few months ago, our nation has seen an escalation in the Covid cases. Due to this, the administration has introduced Covid 3rd Dose Registration, which integrates a booster dose for strengthening the immunity of the people. Unfortunately, in 2021, we lost many lives due to this virus. Therefore, candidates are at the moment seeking the registration procedure to get their dosage.
Who Is Eligible For Covid 3rd Dose Registration?
- Those who are 18 years of age or more and have completed nine months following the administration of the 2nd dosage are entitled to apply for the 3rd dose.
Cowin.gov.in Booster Dose Registration
In the country, there are 148 vaccination centers established for vaccination of those who are qualified for the 3rd dose. Of the 148 vaccination centres, about 119 and 29 centers are for Covishield and Covaxin, respectively.
Those eligible for the precaution dose don’t need to do a fresh registration for the 3rd dose. One can straightway register for the 3rd dose by logging in to the old account.
Covid Vaccine Precaution Dose Registration
The government of India has stated that it won’t be needed to check with a medical practitioner prior to nudging the 3rd dose, but if anyone needs, they can.
Besides this, the government has too initiated the vaccination for the youth of the age group 15-17. Teens whose age is anywhere around the age for eligibility can enroll themselves through the same website.
Cowin.gov.in App 3rd Booster Dose Slot Booking
|Vaccine Name||Covid Vaccine Booster Dose|
|Launched by||PM Narendra Modi and Ministry of Health and Family Welfare|
|Covid Vaccine 3rd Dose Registration Start Date||10 April 2022|
|Eligibility||Above 18 Years|
|Purpose of Booster Dose||To provide better Immunity|
|Make of Booster Dose||AstraZeneca, Zydus Cadila and Pfizer|
|Mode of Booster Dose Registration||Cowin App or Cowin.gov.in|
|Cowin App Available on||Google Play Store and App Store|
|Age Limit||Above 18 Years|
|Booster Dose Registration Portal||cowin.gov.in|
Covid 3rd Dose Slot Booking Registration
What Is The Importance Of The 3rd Dose?
The 3rd dose or precaution dose can enhance the immunity of aged people and forefront workers like nurses, doctors, and so on. While the world gets to know about the new variant following the one spotted in South Africa recently, the entire world has made arrangements to battle against it.
At the time of the 2nd wave of the Covid-19 virus, a lot of people lost their loved ones. That shocking event does not return, so this dose is most vital. Those who’ll get the precaution dose will feel more active and fit.
If you or anybody in your family is entitled to the precaution dosage, then without wasting any time, book the slot or walk in to any close by vaccination centre.
A great majority of eligible people might not know about the registration process for the 3rd dose.
How Register For Covid-19 Vaccine 3rd Booster Dose at cowin.gov.in
Applying for the precaution dose for Covid-19 involves a lot of steps. These are the steps that you need to follow carefully during the application process:
- Go to the official site: cowin.govin.in to enroll for the precaution dose of Covid-19.
- After going to the portal, you’ll see the option of signing in or registering. Tap on that option.
- After tapping on the sign-in or register option, you’ll be redirected to one more webpage where you’ll be asked to fill up the old registered phone number. Fill up the space with your registered phone number and tap on the “Get OTP” option.
- After tapping on the Get OTP, you’ll be redirected to one more site page, and you’ll too get a 6-digit OTP (One Time Password). On the redirected website page, you’ll come across a text box; fill your OTP in that box and tap on the “Verify & Proceed” option.
- After tapping on the aforementioned option, once more, you’ll be able to redirect the dashboard of the official Cowin site. You’ll come across the “Precaution Dose” option here. All you need to do is tap on that option and register your precaution dose.
- Following the registration or booking of your precaution dose, you’ll get the date, time, and the address of the centre.
What Can Be Possible Side Effects Of 3rd Dose Vaccine?
The negative side effects resulting in lasting health issues are very strange after any vaccine dose, counting Covaxin and Covishield. If negative effects take place, then they usually take place in 6 weeks of getting a dosage.
A lot of allergic reactions following the Covid-19 vaccine are uncommon. Any person who suffered a serious allergic reaction following a Covid-19 vaccine shot must not get another dosage of any Covid-19 vaccines. Somebody who had experienced an allergic reaction following a J&J/Janssen Covid-19 vaccine mustn’t get another dosage of the same.
What to Do To Relieve the Side Effects?
Consult a medical practitioner to discuss the over-the-counter medication like acetaminophen, aspirin, or ibuprofen for any pain and soreness felt following receiving the dose. One can use these medicines to alleviate the side effects of post-vaccination if they don’t have any other causes that stop them from using them ordinarily.
The doctors don’t advise taking these medications prior to vaccination to strive to avoid side effects. Here are a few tips to alleviate the side effects of post-vaccination:
- Wear light-weighted clothes
- Drink a healthy amount of liquids
- Apply a wet, clean cloth over the area where the shot is given
What If You Do Not Have Any Side Effects?
Side effects following a vaccine shot can differ from individual to individual. A majority of people in clinical trials went through moderate reactions only, and a few of them felt no side effects of any kind. Those individuals still had a solid immune reaction to the shot. Vaccine guards you against serious Covid-19 infection regardless of whether you experience side effects following vaccination or not.
Cowin.gov.in 3rd/Booster Dose Registration Form Links
|Cowin Portal||Visit Now|
|Covid-19 Booster Dose Registration Online||Register Now|
|For Latest Updates||Admission Forms|